How To Link PAN Card With Aadhar Card
According to Siasat News,
The last date of linking PAN card with Aadhar Card is 31st March 2020.
After 31st March, if anyone uses pan card which is not linked with Aadhar will be void. And if anyone uses this PAN card then penalty will be upto ₹10,000/-.
Here Bajrai Online Solutions share the steps to Link PAN Card With Aadhar Card.
- Visit E filling Income Tax Site.
- Enter your PAN number, Aadhaar Number and Your name as per Your Aadhar Card.
- If your year of birth is only mentioned in your Aadhaar Card then tick the square box.
- Enter Captcha in the text box given Or if you are Visually challenged then you can request OTP, OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Then Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar‘ button.
Your PAN card will be linked to your Aadhaar Card.