How to Create an Account on LinkedIn
What is LinkedIn?
According to Wikipedia
LinkedIn is an American business and employment-oriented service that operates via websites and mobile apps. Founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVsWikipedia
Here is the step by step guide for creating a LinkedIn profile.
The best and simple method for creating LinkedIn Account is JOIN WITH GOOGLE
By Selecting Your Gmail account you will be JOIN LinkedIn
If you don’t want to join with your Gmail account then then here is the step by step procedure to Create LinkedIn Account.
1.Download LinkedIn App or Go to LinkedIn Website.
2. After installing LinkedIn App Open it and Click JOIN NOW
3. Now Fill Your Details like First Name, Last Name, email id or phone number and Password and click Agree and Join
4. Complete the security check by clicking I’m not a robot checkbox.
5. Then complete your profile either of student or Professional by selecting appropriate option it will help you for job opportunities over LinkedIn
6. Set your location for more job opportunities in your region
7. Now set your Profile Pic so that your friends can follow you.
8. Last step Confirm your email address and your LinkedIn profile will be complete.
Here we go your LinkedIn Profile is complete.