SSC Exams has been postponed after the commencement of exams in Telangana, now after lockdown 4, the government is commencing remaining SSC Board exams and the time table is given below
BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION. TELANGANA STATE :: HYDERABAD
SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE PUBUC EXAMINATIONS, MARCH 2020
REMAINING EXAMINATION TIME TABLE REGULAR AND PRIVATE ONCE FAILED CANDIDATES
- The Objective paper (Part-8) in all the subjects have to be answered in the last half-an-hour only.
- All the Academic course subjects / Papers are common for both SSC Academic Course and OSSC Course candidates
- SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 will be conducted strictly as per the above time table even if the Government declares Public Holiday or General Holiday in respect of any date / dates mentioned above
- The performance of the candidates who answer wrong combination of question papers will be cancelled. Hence the candidates are instructed to demand and answer right combination question papers only.
- The Performance of the candidate in the examination will be cancelled, if the candidate appears in the Examination centre other than the originally allotted by thn office.
- All the Candidates will cover their nose and mouth with mask/cloth.
- All Candidates will follow physical distance norms
- Parents will guide their ward (s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instruction issued while appearing in Examination centres will be strictly adhered to by the Candidates
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Hall Ticket