Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani: (DOB:1956)
Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani is the General Secretary of Islami Fiqh Academy, India and founder member of All India Muslim Personal Law Board(AIMPLB).
He is an eminent Islamic scholar with expertise in Islamic jurisprudence. With his deeper understanding of the Quran, Sunnah, Shariah and knowledge disciplines, Moulana guides the Muslim community on modern problems. He has inherited rich scholarly traditions from his family of reputed scholars, specifically his father Moulana Zainul Abidain and grandfather Moulana Abdul Ahad Jalavi. Due to his versatile and dynamic approach, Moulana is well known in media. He regularly delivers lectures and sermons in Hyderabad on current topics to guide the community.
Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani learned and practiced Islamic jurisprudence under the aegis of famous Islamic jurists like Moulana Minnatullah Rahmani and Moulana Mujahid-ul-Islam Qasmi. He also wrote more than 50 books on a wide range of topics and pioneered more than fifteen institutions of Islamic education, research and jurisprudence across the country. He has introduced specialization and super specialization in Islamic education, a pioneering work. He has attempted to introduce new disciplines in Madrasa education through adding practical affairs like Dawah and Media in the curriculum. His broad outlook, ability to provide solutions to the modern problems and represent Islam in media has made him popular in all sections and sects of the Muslim community in India.
Positions held and Achievements
- Founder and Rector of Al Mahad al Aali al Islami Hyderabad, a unique centre in the subcontinent for the academic, ideological and dawah training of the graduates of Deeni Madaris
- Founder and Rector of Darul-uloom Sabil ul Falah Jala, Distt Darbhanga Bihar, where Alim course education is given along with modern education, primary education and Quran memorizing
- One among the founders of Jamia Aisha Niswan, one among the four major women’s Islamic educational institutions in the country.
- Founder and Rector, Marsat-us-Salehat Jala Distt Darbhanga, that imparts education till Alimiyat to girls.
- Trustee, Almahad-al-Aali lit-Tadreeb fil Qadha wal Ifta Phulwari Shareef, Patna
- Patron and one among the founders, Arwah Trust Hyderabad, its sole objective is to impart quality education to children in slum areas. It is running 15 schools
- Patron of over two dozen religious and modern educational institutions in AP, Bihar, Jharkhand, UP and Karnataka
- Member, Academic Council Daira-tul-Mu’aarif-ul-Islami Hyderabad
- General Secretary, Islamic Fiqh Academy India, the premier institute to provide Fiqh solutions to the modern problems
- Founder Member and Member Executive Council, All India Muslim Personal Law Board
- Qazi-e-Shariat, Imarat-e-Millat-e-Islamia Andhra Pradesh, delivered over one thousand landmark judgements.
- General Secretary Majlis-e-Tahaffuz Khatm-e-Nubuwwat Andhra Pradesh
- Executive Council Member Majlis-e-Ilmiya Andhra Pradesh
- Member Majlis-e-Shura Imarat-e-Shariah Bihar Orissa and Jharlhand
- Founder and Patron, Centre for Peace and True Message Hyderabad, a Dawah organization
- Patron, Peace Foundation Hyderabad, institution that works for guiding and training the Muslim youth
- Columnist, Sham-e-Farozan column is regularly published in Munsif Hyderabad and also in Inquilab Mumbai, Hindustan Express Delhi and Qaumi Tanzeem Patna and Ranchi, Sharii Masael column is published weekly in Munsif Hyderabad
- Editor, quarterly Bahes-wa-Nazar, a unique journal in the subcontinent
- Member Shariah Advisory Board, Al-Noor Takaful Insurance Company South Africa
Complete Article is taken from Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani sahab’s website. For his books visit.