Al Fiqhul Muyassar is the Fiqh Book in Fiqh-e-Hanafi. It Contains the Masail of Ibadah only i.e., From Taharah to Uzhiyya and Haj.
Al Fiqh ul Muyassar was written by Maulana Shafeequr Rahman Nadwi rahimahullah on the request of Maulana Alimiya Nadwi rahimahullah.
Reasons behind Writing Al Fiqhul Muyassar
According to Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi rahimahullah in the Preface of Al Fiqhul Muyassar
One of the reasons behind writing Al Fiqhul Muyassar is
At that time in Madaris-e- Islamiya Teaching of Fiqh books is after reading Nahw,Sarf,Mantiq etc due to some reasons. Maulana Alimiya Nadwi wants the Fiqh book for the students of Starting Classes in easy Arabic language and with the New Pattern of Writing.
Key Features of Al Fiqhul Muyassar
- Al Fiqhul Muyassar is in Easy Arabic Language
- Al Fiqhul Muyassar is in Fiqhe Hanafi
- Al Fiqhul Muyassar has new Fiqhi Masail Like Offering Salah in Train etc
- Each and Every Chapter of Al Fiqhul Muyassar is begin with the verse of Quran and Hadith
- Each Fiqhi Topic has its dictionary definition and Term Meaning of Fiqh(Sharii Definition)
- Al Fiqhul Muyassar has the Mufta Bihi Aqwaal i.e. the final ruling in the fiqh.
- Al Fiqhul Muyassar doesn’t have the differential masail of Fuqaha.
- Al Fiqhul Muyassar fill up the gap in the Madaris….