Miftah ul Arabia is written by Maulana Noor Alam Khalil Amini Rahimahullah.
Reason of Writing Miftahul Arabia
According to Maulana Noor Alam Khalil Amini
Due to the change in the pattern of learning and teaching, and because of Lack of Skills in Students and because this is the age of convenience, Darul Uloom Deoband decided to write some syllabus books for the freshers or for the students of Initial Classes and Maulana Marghoob ur Rahman-The Rector of Darul Uloom Deoband gave the Duty of Writing Arabic Language Education to Him.
Key Features of Miftahul Arabia Part I
Miftahul Arabia is written in 2 parts. Here are some of the Key Features of Miftshul Arabia Part 1
- The Book is started with Beautiful and important Educational Instructions which are useful to both teachers and students
- Miftahul Arabia part I contains only Jumla e Ismiya i.e., Nominal Sentences.
- Miftahul Arabia part 1 has 20 Lessons
- Miftahul Arabia Part 1 has words meanings for new words at the End of the Book.
- Miftahul Arabia Part 1 has exercises at the end of each lesson which are useful in learning the Language.
- Miftahul Arabia Part 1 is focused on the people or students who don’t know Arabic Grammar
- Miftahul Arabia Part I starts with the 2 Word sentences and at the End the Book it has many words sentences….
So , Miftahul Arabia is one of the best books to learn the Arabic Language.
The books start from easy 2 word sentences and end with multiple words sentences.
So, anyone who wants to learn the Arabic Language should have this Book with him.
We advise our Readers purchase book because reading a hard copy is the best way of learning.
Kindly do mention Your Feedback about the book in the comments.