Urdu Newspapers in Hyderabad
Welcome to Bajrai Online Solutions: Hyderabad’s Biggest Online Directory.
Today Bajrai Online Solutions is discussing about Urdu News papers in Hyderabad.
As you know Hyderabad is famous for Biryani and Hyderabadi Urdu or Dakni Urdu.
Urdu is the basic language of Hyderabadis.
So now the we will discuss about some of the Urdu papers which are printed in Hyderabad.
- Munsif Daily: Munsif Daily is one of the mostly read urdu newspapers in Hyderabad, specially Munsif is famous for his Friday Supplement Minar e Noor. Many Islamic Articles are present in Friday supplement with the Main Article of Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani‘s Shame Farozaan. You can read Munsid Daily in pdf also from here. According to them, Munsif’s editor in Chief is Mr. Khan Lateef Khan. The Munsif Daily is the largest circulating Urdu newspaper in India.
- The Siasat Daily: The Siasat Daily is also one of the mostly read newspapers in Hyderabad. The Editor in Chief of The Siasat Daily is Nawab Zahid Ali Khan. It was established in the year 1949. You can read Siasat Online from here
- The Rahnuma Deccan: The Rahnuma Deccan is the oldest Urdu news paper of Hyderabad. Hyderabad is also called as Deccan. The Editor In Chief & Publisherof Rahnuma Deccan is H.E. Syed Vicaruddin. You can read it online from here.
- The Etemaad Daily: The Etemaad Daily is the newest Urdu newspaper among the 4 news paper and fast growing news paper. The Editor of Etemaad daily is Burhanuddin Owaisi, son of Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi who was the president of All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen. Etemaad Daily is located in the Darrussalam area of Hyderabad. you can read it online from here.
- Sahafi-e-Deccan Daily Hyderabad is published from Aijaz Printing Press. Mr. Sdn Saber is the Editor in Chief of Sahafie Deccan. Read Epaper of Sahafi-e-Deccan
Tags: Newspapers in Hyderabad, Famous urdu news papers in hyderabad, Urdu News papers in hyderabad, Munsif epaper, Siasat epaper, Etemaad epaper, Rehnuma e deccan epaper.