Aasan Usool e Hadees is written by Faqeehul Asr Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani in the month of Ramadan in 1996.
What is Usool ul Hadith?
Usool ul Hadith deals with knowledge in which a person knows whether to accept a Hadith or not on the basis of its chain and text.
Classification oof Hadith
Hadith is classified into four types based on the count of narrators
- Azeez and
The last three are termed as KHABRE WAHID
Then KHABRE WAHID is classified as follows
- Saheeh Lizaatihi
- Saheeh li Ghairihi
- Hasan Li Zaatihi
- Hasan Li Ghairihi
One more classification of Hadith is
- Mauqoof and
You can read all the details regarding classification in this book.
Key Features of Aasan Usool e Hadees
- This book is in the syllabus of almost all the Madaris,
- It is in easy and understandable Urdu language,
- After each lesson there are Exercises, so that student can understand the topic easily,
- At the end of each topic, there are references of Arabic Books where you can read the topic in more detail,
- A normal Human who knows Urdu can Understand the book easily.
First Edition of Aasan Usoole Hadees was published by Jamia Aaisha Niswan Hyderabad.