Aasan Usoole Fiqh is written by Faqeehul Asr Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani in the year 1992.
What is Usool e Fiqh?
Usool e Fiqh ( or Principles Laws of Islamic Jurisprudence) are the rules by which the method of deriving practical Shariah rules from Shariah arguments is known.
Topics covered in Aasan Usool e Fiqh
Basically, The Book is divided in 3 parts, namely,
- Ahkaam e Shariyah, and
- Istimbaat e Ahkaam ke Tareekhe
In tthe first part ie., Adillae Shariyah, Maulana Khalid Saifullah Rahmani sahab discussed the topics Muttafaq Adilla-e-Shariyah and Mukhtalaf Feeh Adilla-e-Shariyah.
In the second part, ie., Ahkaam-e-Shariyah, the author discussed the topics related to Ahkaam like Farz, Wajib, Sunnat, mustahab, Haram, Makrooh etc.
At last, Maulana Rahmani discussed about how to derive practical Shariah in Istimbaat e Ahkaam ke Tareekhe.
Key Features of Aasan Usool e Fiqh
- The book is in easy Urdu Language for beginners
- There are exercises in the end of each topic or lesson
- The book is included in the syllabus of almost all Madaris
- Briefly all topics of Usool is discussed.
Meanwhile, the Book has edited and updated in the year 2014.