Aasan Sarf Duwwam
Aasan Sarf 2 was written by Hazrat Maulana Sayeed Ahmed Palanpuri Rahimahullah in 1419 Hijri.
Important aspects of Asan Sarf 2
Maulana Sayeed Sahab Palanpuri rahimahullah said in the preface of Asan Sarf Duwwam,
After Completion of Asan Sarf Awwal, the teacher should start Aasan Sarf part 2 in the first year itself. In Asan Sarf part 1, the focus is on the memorization of Gardaan i.e., table of verbs. Now, in Aasan Sarf 2 , mainly focus is on the rulings of Verbs and Derived Nouns (Asmaa e Mushtaqa). The Teacher also practically implement the rulings of Sarf in other Arabic books and oftenly he should Listen Sarf e Kabeer and Sarf-e-Sagheer from the students.
Key Features of Asan Sarf Duwwam
- Aasan Sarf 2 has focus on Rulings of Table of Verbs
- It also focuses on Derived Nouns i.e., Asmaa-e-Mushtaqa
- It explain in detail the topics of Aasan Sarf Awwal
- Haft Aqsaam topics are not included in Asan Sarf 2
- It has wide examples and exercises of Sarf-e-Sagheer
Click here to Download Aasan Sarf Duwwam pdf for free