How to Write SEO Friendly Content?
If you want to write an SEO friendly article then you must follow these steps
Step 1: Good Title
Write the Appropriate Title to the post. Look, the title of the post is the most important aspect of your content writing. The title should describe to the reader, what the article is about?
Step 2: Body of the Content:
Now the other important step is to add your content to your website. You should be careful while writing the content and follow the steps we are discussing below.
- Keyword or key phrase: While writing content, you should have a key phrase that should be the heart of your content. And your content should be revolving around that key phrase. Keyword or key phrase is most important. You will come to know by the end of this article.
- Headings and Sub Headings: You should use headings and subheadings in the article as per requirement. For good SEO-friendly content, some of your Headings and Subheadings should have your Key Phrase in them. Otherwise, the content won’t be SEO-friendly.
- Introduction: It is very important how you begin your article. The focus key phrase or keyword should be there in the introduction of your article. The reader should know at the beginning itself what he/she is going to get from the article.
- Images: You should use at least one image that describes the content you have written. And the image ALT tag should have the focus keyword in it.
- Internal Links and External links: You should use both links in your article. Internal links are the links to your website only. It will increase reader time on your website and that too is important in Website ranking.
External links are the links to the other websites. The content you have written must have quotes of others or images used from other websites. It is recommended that you should thank the persons or websites from where you have taken these things by linking their website.
- Content-Length: A good SEO friendly Content should have minimum of 300 words in it. It is important that the reader should get the solution to his problem or he/she understand what the content is complete. So lengthy articles are good for website ranking.
- Paragraphs and Sentences Length: Good content should have small paragraphs in it. Small paragraphs are good for reading. And it should have headings or subheadings at regular intervals.
Look! good Content is Reader centric not Search Engine centric. So you should avoid using difficult words, rather you use easy passages so that Reader get your content easily.
For learning, Content Writing Fill up the form